In line with Skynamo’s strategic approach to customer onboarding and ongoing support, we are looking for a Head of Customer Experience to lead the cross-functional team as it designs and develops its culture, structures, metrics and ways of working to deliver excellent customer experience and delight our customers.
The role will be responsible for coaching and empowering the team of specialists, including customer support engineers, project managers, customer success managers and integration developers to tackle day to day operations and consistently delivering exceptional customer experiences. This role will be the voice of the customer in conversations with our product, R&D and operations teams.
The Head of Customer Experience will report to our Commercial Director (who sits on StratCo and reports directly to the CEO) and be a key player in the management forum (ManCo) which support StratCo in stress testing and executing its business plans.
Customer Experience (Cx):
- Influence and execute on the customer experience strategy (including objectives, metrics and short- and long-term customer-centric projects) to support the success of Skynamo’s business strategy and objectives
- Identify all critical customer touchpoints across the customer journey, develop metrics and work to improve the customer experience
- Collaborate with your team and cross-functional stakeholders to discuss, plan, and implement process improvements for Cx.
- Identify, track and report on critical Cx data metrics
- Lead cross-functional customer experience teams to deliver an excellent standard of client projects
- Develop and implement processes to scale the impact of the team and push the organisation to operate more efficiently
- Predict roadblocks and establish effective interventions to create cross-functional alignment
- Responsible for retention and growth of customer portfolio, with NPS as an indicator of overall customer sentiment
- Motivate, encourage, coach and manage the 20 person team with support from team leads
- Manage the personal and professional development of everyone on the team
- Serve as a point of contact for any issues affecting the team - communicate openly and regularly with your manager and ManCo about the team’s performance, aspirations, and well-being.
- Recruit new team members by leading the interviewing, training and onboarding of future hires.
- Reporting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Budget management/ Responsible budget allocation and control
- Degree or equivalent professional experience
- 3 to 5+ years of management experience – ability to motivate, lead and coach teams
- 3+ years of account management and/ or project management experience
- Track record of implementing support systems and tools (experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, Power BI an advantage)
- Experience at a SaaS or technology company advantageous
- Genuine interest in the well-being and success of all individuals in your team
- Passionately care about customer support, efficiency and solving customer’s problems
- Complex problem solving
- Excellent communications skills
What you can expect from Skynamo
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Being part of a team that has a measurable and direct impact on Skynamo’s success across the globe
- A challenging and fun working environment that prioritizes learning and development as well as action
- Exciting offices that offer in-house barista, daily lunches, and active social engagements with co-workers
- Pizza Fridays… yup, everyone gets a pizza, every Friday!
More about Skynamo
Skynamo’s mission is to change the sales conversation between sales managers and reps from “Are you doing your job?” to “How can we improve sales performance?” Over the years, we've worked with hundreds of companies and thousands of field sales professionals to help create transparency within their sales environment that leads to trust, collaboration, and smarter sales decisions.
Founded in 2012 in South Africa and with offices across SA as well as in the UK and US, we are approaching 1000 customers large and small across a wide range of industries including Food & Beverage, Building Materials & Hardware, Chemicals & Paints, and Automotive goods. Skynamo is a certified partner and app for Acumatica, Sage, BigCommerce and Xero. In 2019, Skynamo became one of the few tech companies worldwide to have achieved ISO 27001:2013 certification, the global benchmark in information security.
Skynamo received funding from a private equity firm, Five Elms in January this year. Read more about that investment here.
To get to more about our culture and our people please check out: https://www.instagram.com/skynamohq/ and https://www.linkedin.com/company/skynamo/
Skynamo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, or disabled status